Thursday, April 30, 2009

football season over

PIC, above: sze hau, kun kuan, soon yee, kuan shen, jun jie, khing yuan,me
below: mesvic, chee seng, wesley, yiao, lay sim, vicky
it is really a great competition for me
as i've learned a lot and improved a lot
but quite disappointed for myself as i miss the penalty
)=sorry guys(but i converted 1 that brought my team to semi)
we were favourites at the start of the competition
but in the end we end up 4th
i felt so sad for my teammates
as we didnt achieve our goal
too bad all of them were form5, final year at school
me the youngest =D
i still have next year
but i really felt wasted because this team have what it takes to be champion
they got the quality and the ability
still we dun have the 'luck'
*sigh*
lastly i would like to thank this team
i was proud to play for them
i'v learned and also improved a lot from you guys man
thanks and thank you shaolin soccer(team name)


OHYEAH...happy 16th birthday vishnu xD

2 comments: