Sunday, July 19, 2009

kam jik

suffering stomachache since
last Friday
which is 10th July
haiz...kesian
every night it was just so hard to sleep
it was like someone keep on
punching me inside my stomach
it lasted for 3 consecutive days
as a result, me decided to go for check up
indian doctor
however, the med given never work
the pain is still there
it was so unbearable
and the next day I went for another clinic
chinese doctor
he claims that the indian doctor's med is for food poison
and it will harm my stomach
another set of med was given to me=.=
I eat med and also eat vegetarian for 4 days already la
beh tahan !
when I thought I was going to heal already
then in the middle of the night of
17th of July
the pain was back
and I end up waking up 3 times
and 3 times went to toilet and "throw water big"
after throwing, felt more relax
and went to sleep
but it only lasted a while
then I woke up again
could it be kam jik ?
kam jik is a hokkien word
it means worms
when you're suffering stomachache
sometimes it is because of kam jik(worm)
the story goes on till the next morning




WORMS










well, it's late now
and I'll have to take med and go to bed
so, good night everyone
and OH
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEN !
IT WAS OVER 12 ALREADY
==

1 comment: