Wednesday, June 24, 2009

futsal

on 18th 19th & 22nd
futsal competition took place
3.00-6.00
hockey turf
we split into 3 teams
as we got many players on the list
the first team
COME DO IT lead by agilan
the second team
JUST DO IT lead by me
the third team
LET'S DO IT lead by chee seng
LOL
the worst team is the team I lead =X
didnt even get passed the group stage
third team's road ended in the last eight
lost to kaki lang Come Do It
and the first team which is the best
qualify for the final and won the title
eliminating both merboks
LOL
congratulations to them
as they won in style
destroy their opponents 5-0 in the final

20th of June, Saturday
it was carnival day of my school
was surprised that no lewat for carnival day
reached school around 7.30
then met up with friends
walk around with them, went to hall to see performances
nothing much to do
boring day.
at 10.30, went to help out at qm stall
many stuffs sold out very fast
when I reached there, all I need to do was arranging coupons
then cleaned the place and left the school
around 1.45, went to kee wing's church
SIBKL...around er...kl i think...
me is buddhist not christian
the only reason for me to go church
is because I was too boring staying at home
and so I decided to pay a visit to the church
see how was it
LOL
after church, went to eat
kee wing throwed his chewing gum outside the window
then it sticked on a car
zzz
so I said "shit"
cos biasa already la...my mouth
then kee wing's mom
damn bloody sensitive
scolded...cannot say scold la
advising zzz as if
she said bla bla bla
I wasnt listening also
then got in the car, rush to jotham's church
while on the way
that bloody auntie spoke again
to so called advise me again FCK !!!
she damn long stamina lor
talk talk talk
zzz...bloody fcking sensitive
reached jotham church
then saw his girl god
LOL
nothing much happened in the church
played some game
and went to dinner at spicy
after spicy, jot's girl god's sister, Sheryl
brought us home...
I wasn't going home but to futsal court
so she fetch me to the ktm station there, from there I walked to futsal court
then she fetch the rest of them back home
it was damn bloody fun
futsal, played till 9.45
injured left shoulder
==
then juin ee send me back
reached home, dad and mom was not in
lagi bagus, keluar mamak
bungkus teh o' ais limau
then back home
chatted with jotham awhile
then not long after, sleep time
and my day end
when i closed my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment