Tuesday, June 23, 2009

piala lange

it's been so long since i've update the blog
because im not busy recently =p
eh...why not busy le ? isn't it should be busy ?
LOL
because im so lazy to update
though many events took placed
erm...today im gonna write about football stuffs again
LOL
sorry to my bloggie fan
cause im writing something involving football again
erm...on...I forgot when was it already
it was related to the previous post of 7-11 cup
lol
should I called it piala lange ?
cause it is written on the medal...YEAH medal !
why do I know such things were written on the medal ?
cause I got 1...I won 1 xD
not only the medal I won
the trophy as well
=D
trophy means that we're champions
LOL
yup we won the tournament
anyway, it was on morning
around 8 something
the tournament go on
only 4 teams participate...haiz, too little
so we played round robin
each teams get to play with each others
the top 2 will be in the finals
obviously, my team, SHAOLIN SOCCER
will be in the final
and also the favourites, prefixes as our opponent
as expected we've really enter the final
versusing prefixes lol
but the long way to the final isn't as easy as what we expected
same goes to prefixes
they need late goals to win
LOL
before the final
the weather was great
cloudy and not sunny
and it rained in a short while
despite the rain, we still continue
it was a really tough match for us
though our defence did super great jobs to keep them at bay
while they attacking, we successfully clear the ball
and I got the ball, without hesitating
In my sight I only got soon yee to pass
so, I passed to him
and the counter attack when smoothly
and in a crucial time of the match
chee seng out of nowhere received the ball from soon yee
and slotted the ball in the goal
LOL
our first goal, I think it lower their morale
and then we got another counter attack
and this goal
also from chee seng !
finish them off...
full time whistle were blown
and we are the champions !!!
LOL
after the match, the referees and also the organizer gave speeches
and also presented the medal to us
LOL


shaolin soccer football club =D

shaolin with prefixes

2 comments: