Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wedding dinner

attended "biao zhe"(uncle)'s wedding dinner
at choi wah lou, jinjang
congratulations to him and also his wife
stay happy together forever
stay sweet as well
lol
around 7.30 we reached there
me my parents and 2 sister went
vip seat man lol
the most front seat, beside the bride and bridegroom'a table
waited for almost 1 and a quater of an hour
for the meals ==
everything was just fine for me
until i suffer from stomach pain
argh ! ruined my day
xD
all i can do is just stand the pain and continue the day
there a ppl singing also la
most of them oso sing like toad
yer...==
but some of them really nice la
e.g my aunt...sang 1 of my favourite hokkien song
woots !
1 of them were funny
and that happened to be my uncle
LOL...not the bride
haha
he too long din sing already
till forgot how to sing, always miss sing
too bad no video taken
if not you all can enjoy
LOL
erm...around 10 almost to 11
went back home
and currently in front of the pc
XDDD

1 comment: